Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Hoe Much Does It Cost Going At Woodburry
Much has happened since Tally the times was an imperfect rebellious and undisciplined. At that time, so she was just a rumor Special sinister of them were said to be attractive, fast and powerful as anyone. Ironically, the destination has led to Tally to become one of them , then undergoing the most contrived of operations, the strength, speed and clarity of thought make you feel better than ever.
not retain almost no memory of his past , but when Dr Cable assigned the body's most important mission of the Special-end resistance, Tally will hear a voice that speaks from the depths of his heart ,
where indelible memories still beat .
DOWNLOAD HERE SPECIAL
Summary: Tally long ago is no longer an immature imperfect trying to live in the Smoke. Now she is a special , and tattoos, strength, speed and ghostly face are just some of the consequences that this recent operation has left him. While Tally takes his time finding the New smoke and kill David and their members with their new teammates cutters (saw Shay, and all those that were cut to perfection to be sparkling? Well, these are all cutters now call the new sense glacial), not even remotely suspect that his brain has consequences very similar to those of the perfect
but instead of being unable to think clearly, now what happens is they think, but very wickedly. addition to capturing the group of Maddy and those who were once his friends, only passing through Tally's head without changing a thing Zane
.
Aha, I think I got the:
I really went crazy or I'm reading that Tally could forget their principles, to David, his friends and objectives but still loves Turnip ZANE
?! -.- course, also without a doubt sure many will think maybe I smoked the entire pack of marijuana and therefore do not know what I'm writing, right? Well then sorry to disappoint: I do drugs or smoke (I'm not drunk and I have problems of schizophrenia [Y NO, NO I'm nearsighted so here
COULD FULLY READ THE BOOK ) and therefore everything I write is for the single, irrefutable reason that our beloved Scott has put into words in Specials.
Well, according to the story I tell you
Zane (which from now on I will refer to as the Cork Tree / asshole # 1)
at that time is literally chained punctured a room conversations to which no input is allowed only through the guarded gate
. Tally, concerned because for too long that he knows nothing of it, asks Dr. Cable when it will become a specialist like her. The point is that Dr Cable basically tells you never, for the simple reason that unlike others, Zane never did anything for himself to escape. I never really stopped being simply a perfect, and the big reason to reach for the second time the smoke was so ... Tally
the Cork Tree / asshole No. 1 for the view never meet his girlfriend's dream: to be a pair of cutters-special (though in truth there are dreams best eh? aim low uu) But aver, you understand me: there are things that no operation or magic can change and a these things without doubt is the ability to get into trouble Tally xD With Shay, his boss makes a supermegaplan: O, what is it? Oh, do not worry, it's not complicated as to violate the security of the most inviolable of all (the place where they keep the special weapons), and kidnapping for illegally supplied to
the Cork Tree / asshole # 1 without knowing who abducted him while you think you are free to smoke if he runs away and unknowingly directs towards him.
And neither will happen to them then all that will assemble everything perfectly to be believed that the deschabó Zane and they finally become special. ARE NOT THESE GO FOR THE HEAD MADNESS OF GOD! Well, yes, the truth is that this happens: BO least what they planned ... Ok, well, what's the catch in all this? In any book, things go as planned character ¬ ¬
comment.
My personal opinion is that this book is that has better rhythm of the entire saga undoubtedly. Treason is absolutely great but have to admit one thing ... at first happens that means waiting a little bit of action that never seems to come '(until you leave the forest as you start to eat it or not will be fed). Well in this third installment, it seems that Westerfeld is tired and has launched the action from more or less than the first page which is great , because it is entertaining throughout the book, not only from page 100 as others.
L leno action, adventure and disloyalty (it seems that the latter is inevitable in any book of Scott), Special reached be as or as good as betrayal, which in my opinion was not achieved at all in the second delivery. To be honest, this is a book that caused me so much anxiety that the fifty veneers could not take it anymore and I read the epilogue: '(I trampaaa, jua jua. What I can say about the characters? Most everybody changed their way of falling Well, according to the story I tell you
Zane (which from now on I will refer to as the Cork Tree / asshole # 1)
at that time is literally chained punctured a room conversations to which no input is allowed only through the guarded gate
. Tally, concerned because for too long that he knows nothing of it, asks Dr. Cable when it will become a specialist like her. the Cork Tree / asshole No. 1 for the view never meet his girlfriend's dream: to be a pair of cutters-special (though in truth there are dreams best eh? aim low uu) But aver, you understand me: there are things that no operation or magic can change and a these things without doubt is the ability to get into trouble Tally xD With Shay, his boss makes a supermegaplan: O, what is it? Oh, do not worry, it's not complicated as to violate the security of the most inviolable of all (the place where they keep the special weapons), and kidnapping for illegally supplied to
the Cork Tree / asshole # 1 without knowing who abducted him while you think you are free to smoke if he runs away and unknowingly directs towards him.
And neither will happen to them then all that will assemble everything perfectly to be believed that the deschabó Zane and they finally become special. ARE NOT THESE GO FOR THE HEAD MADNESS OF GOD! Well, yes, the truth is that this happens: BO least what they planned ... Ok, well, what's the catch in all this? In any book, things go as planned character ¬ ¬
comment.
: I came to idolize Maddy not to despise superhumanly Shay, to like Zane and even give me a little bit of pain Cable Dr David Oo I missed something, which to my taste did not appear sufficient, and that's a criticism that I do:
seemed a little light romance, I NEEDED MORE APARICIONEEES T_T
****** SPOILER ********
As to the end it went with David, but they are dating? I interpreted that do not explain much but I was left with the doubt ... If someone is safer to tell me XD
******** ******* END SPOILER
But otherwise I loved it. Light reading, enjoyable, action packed adventures, betrayals, romance and truth outside the city so far not known ...
NOTE: 9
ACTION: 10
WRITING: 8.50
ORIGINALITY: 10
ORIGINALITY: 10
Special. LEISTE NOT READ IF THE THIRD BOOK!
Extras.
are a few years after rebel Tally Youngblood overthrow the regime of the ugly,
perfect and special. Without those strict roles and rules, the world is in a complete cultural renaissance. The technological head boast the latest equipment. Kickers spread rumors and trends and SURGE monkeys are hooked on extreme plastic surgery. And everything is monitored by bazillion different cameras. The world is like a gigantic game of American Idol. Whoever gets the most votes is rumors. Popularity rules.
have fifteen As if not enough, the ranking of 451.369 points Aya Fuse is very low, she is a total unknown. An extra. But Aya does not care, she just wants to lie down and go with her drone, moggles. And maybe kick a good story in itself.
Then Aya meets a clique of girls who do crazy tricks, but do so secretly. Aya wants desperately to kick their story, to show everyone cool the Sly Girls are. But in doing so encourages people to leave the extra world and enter the world of fame, celebrities ... and distress. A world that is unprepared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment