Monday, December 20, 2010

Potlights For My Kitchen

The Law Sinde "needs a specific discussion

Many people are disgusted with the controversial "Law Sinde." In my indignation I Fran comes through a mail informing me of the situation and reminds me of certain values. The truth, I was hoping (almost certain) that this particular issue was going to fall on the basis of amendments, but it seems that the parliamentary road chosen for processing has not favored.

So I just do what I suggested: write to the parliamentary representatives in the committee can approve it today ...
pedro.azpiazu @ diputado.congreso.es,
prensa.icv @ gpiv.congreso.es,
mcolldeforns@diputada.congreso.es,
marta.gaston @ diputada.congreso.es,
cristobal.montoro @ diputado.congreso.es,
ana.oramas @ diputada.congreso.es,
jsanchez@unio.cat,
baudilio.tome @ diputado.congreso.es

The reason is that I think the "Law of sustainable economy is one thing and disposal known as the Law Sinde a different . The Law of sustainable economy can be a good tool to help in changing the economic model Sinde Law has to do with something else and needs a specific debate because the questions in the field of freedom of expression are very reasonable.

Why not look for a different framework and promote a wider social debate specifically on the subject? this is my proposal to the Members who can adopt today Sinde Act in committee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment