One day a week by choosing a book, no matter the topic (can be romantic, historical youth etc). Will the synopsis, cover image and hang it next to a song that reminds you of the aforementioned book. Have to say the title, author, and why the election.
My selection today was "All the Things She Said" of tATu, a group of singers Russia also published in English that I discovered recently and I must say I was captivated. The book is sticking with the right chemistry for me, because as in this song your love is found, tried, but unable to conceal banned, censored both by parents and by their schoolmates and friends.
As much as was done for lesbians (see translation on the video), I thought the book was doing well except for this, since there are no homosexuals in this relationship. But I missed it anyway because it is perfect ^. ^
A most representative of the verses is as follows, although in reality it is throughout the song:
And I'm confused, feeling cornered and rushed
say it's my fault but I love him so
flying I take it where the sun and rain
Come to my face ,
to erase all the shame
When they stop and stare
- I do not care
Because I feel for her
what she feels about me
I can try to pretend, I can try to forget
But it's driving me crazy,
makes me lose my head
The Fairfield school kids in the suburbs of Chicago, they know that the bands of South Side and North Side are not exactly compatible elements. So when the leader of the cheerleaders Brittany Ellis and Alex Fuentes gang are forced to work as lab partners in chemistry class, the results promise to be explosives. But neither of the two teenagers are ready for the chemical reaction most surprising of all: love. Can break down the prejudices and stereotypes that threaten to separate them?
0 comments:
Post a Comment