Monday, March 7, 2011

Stock Dose Of Aminophylline

advertise your HISTORY AND BLOG! Alex Pettyfer

perdóóón First of all not to go niente this week (A) is to be honest I was devouring books nonstop four great INFINITELY (which will over the months their reviews), besides enjoying the penultimate week of vacation left before I go to school! I run summer ññ chicooos

Anyway, to compensate I brought eight downloads books, at least so far, not been published in English. These are eternal (the second of the Immortal anthologies), Out of the Blood, Delirium, two of the saga Madison Avery, Withecat, Gifted and Unwind.

I have a special desire to Kim Harrison , because if not the style of the cover, the synopsis or what but it's like me was begging for you to take in my hands. Unwind and have a pint WhiteCat be great, so here add them to my list later but Out Of the Blood, Eternal and Gifted (although There are good reviews), does not attract me much at the moment but I guess I will read before the end of the year or so. And as always there are those books that I go and I think I'll never read, is Delirium, Lauren Oliver.
I know that many will not understand half but not block me for anything this author, for more than that I read Before I Fall only twenty facets (I knew nothing original and boring and so I left but one of these days I will return). I think that is one of those writers who are not very original plot and why Delirium or Together (although the latter is not it) I know to be a hidden copy of the Uglies series (Uglies) by Scott Westerfeld and A TREMENDOUS CALCO (I might be wrong but the synopsis is almost identical) to the story that led this writer for one of the anthologies Hell . Anyway, I'm tired of making copies of big hits and people buy them like idiots, so I do not think they are to my liking Delirium.

1 ) Eternal: Nancy Holder
'Letters to Romeo'

Do you know the drama of Romeo and Juliet?. Did you stay with that distaste to know that their love had to end a tragedy?

Then you probably want to know that Nancy Holder has given a sequel. Romeo after his death, awakens as a vampire, but she wants to die foolishly. Who would live if his beloved was dead?. But then Friar Laurence gives a subtle hope.

Something which, Romeo-the vampire holds and waits for her, for over two centuries. Until he meets Claire, Juliet reincarnated living in the present century. And Romeo's only wish is to make it, so ' live happily ever after. "

Want to know if the outcome is a tragedy like the original story? Then Leete this story. Because sometimes love is a madness that can survive thousands of years, but we are so blind that we can not see who or what is .


2) OUT FOR BLOOD - HARVEY Alyxandra

Will Hunter is the youngest in a long line of elite vampire hunters, a legacy that is a blessing and a curse in the secret academy of the Helios-Ra, where she excels in almost everything.

With
his friendship with Kieran Black, Hunter received a special invitation to attend the coronation of Helen Drake, for the first time she sees the difference between the vampires to be hunted, and the vampires that can become friendly, or more.

When Academy students are victims of a mysterious illness, Hunter suspects they are being attacked from within. She will need someone you trust to help save the future of the Helios-Ra. . . surprisingly aid comes in the form of Quinn Drake, a vampire dead wonderful. Who said that the last year would be much easier?

2) Delirium - Lauren Oliver



Before scientists find a cure, people thought that love was a good thing. Did not understand that a love-delirium thrives on blood and can not escape their grasp.
Things are different now. Scientists are able to eradicate the love and the government requires that all citizens receive the care when they turn eighteen.

Holway Lena has always looked forward to the day when she is cured. A LIFE WITHOUT LOVE IS A LIFE WITHOUT PAIN: Safe, cautious, reliable and happy.

But ninety-five days before healing, Lena does the impossible: is love.


4) of sight, out of mind - Gifted # 1 (Marilyn Kaye)
The Queen of the stingy Amanda Beeson, 13, receives the shock of his life when he awakes one morning to find itself within the body of a of their victims, Tracey Devon.
Amanda discovers that Tracey, is ignored at school at home and has the ability to become invisible. When Amanda is located within a special class that usually attends Tracey, it is clear that Meadowbrook High School in the definition of "gift" means something entirely different.



Amanda Can rescue his fate and darkness and regain your life? To do that, she will have to reveal his amazing gift and take its rightful place among its fellow geek-secrets Meadowbrook.
fully translated by the Staff of 'Dark Patience'

5) Withe Cat - Hollyback
Cassel comes from a family of witchcraft workers - people who have the power to change your emotions, memories, good luck, by the slightest touch of your hands. And since the work of sorcery is illegal, they are all gangsters, or scam artists. Except Cassel. He did not have the magic touch so it is an outsider, the straight guy in a dishonest family. Just ignore one small detail - he killed his best friend, Lila, three years ago.

Since then, Cassel has carefully built a facade of normalcy, blending into the crowd. But this facade begins to unravel when he starts sleepwalking, driven at night by terrifying dreams about a white cat who wants to say something. He is also noticing other disturbing things, including the strange behavior of his two brothers. They are hidden secrets wrapped in a mysterious plot. While Cassel begins to suspect that is part a huge game of deceit, also wonders what really happened to Lila. Can she still be alive? To find that out, Cassel will be exposed to the scammers.
Forum Translated into 'Shadow Side'
6) Unwind - Neal Shusterman
What if the concept of the word "life" changed? If the act of maintaining each and every one of the parts of your body alive but different people mean by law that you are alive, who would you consider to be disconnected?
This is the premise of that part in Unwind Neal Shusterman, a novel fast-paced, sometimes tender and sometimes terrible, do not leave anyone indifferent.

We are in a post-World World War III. Having faced death for years, the two sides, the Pro-Abortion and Pro-Life, signed a Treaty: abortion is strictly forbidden, but if your child has it become worthy of the life he has been granted, the reach adolescence they shall be shut, until the last piece your body will be transplanted to another person. and thus can not technically say it's dead because his body still alive.

Connor is a rebel. Laughter is not good enough. And Lev was taught to accept their disconnection as a holy sacrifice.

By coincidence, the three roads meet, and never again be separated. Sometimes helping and sometimes drag on the road, try to get ahead and get to meet the distant eighteen.
Translated into Alishea's Dreams

7) Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
Madison My name is Avery, and I'm here to tell you that there are more things that you can see, hear or touch. Because I'm here. Seeing it. Touching. Madison Viviendolas.El dance was a killing - literally. For some reason the goal of a harvester algmas dark - yes, that type of harvester - trying to get rid of her, her body and soul. But before the harvest of souls could finish the job, Madison was able to get his strange and brilliant charm and escapar.Ahora is stuck in the earth - dead but not dead. Somehow the charm creates an illusion in the form of the body, allowing you to live among the thin line between life death. Still do not know why the dark reaper of souls go after her, but not be ava to sit and wait for the fate take its curso.Con some ingenuity, some reflections of light, and with the help of a light harvester (one of the good guys! maybe ...) His great love, and oh yeah, your guardian angel, Madison is ready to take charge of their destiny once and for all before him to monitor her .
Well, if you believe in all those things.

8) SAGA 'MADISON AVERY # 2': EARLY TO DEATH, EARLY TO RISE


... Seventeen years dead, and commanding dark angels of heaven, all eager to go kill someone. Yep, that's me, Madison, the new and inexperienced timekeeper dark. Exactly, that's not how I envisioned my higher education, running at night, my prom and dying at the foot of a cliff. Had survived my own death by stealing the amulet of my murderer.

Now it is my responsibility to send a Charon Dark end of earthly existence of a person. The idea is to save the soul at the expense of his life.

predestined, would the seraphim. But do not believe in fate, believe in choice, which means I'm in charge of the people against whom once fought.

Seraphim are confused by the changes I'm trying to do in a system where I do not think, but are willing to give me a chance. At least in theory. The reality is a bit more ... complicated.



Y? Do you think? We will take the eye to some?

Les seems to increase further downloads of translated books are published only in English? want to know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment