Today was deathly bored looking for something between all the blogs to read, when the cursor down by the desk I found a juicy story: you already have an actress to play Katniss in The Hunger Games? The fact is that it seems so.
According to official information Variety, was chosen mainly because of age, because the director found it less difficult to find a co-leading man of twenty - years with the girl - that someone of fourteen, as would have happened if they had acted to the other two possible had to Everdeen: Hailee Steinfeld and Abigail Breslin. In my humble opinion I must say that we lost anything with them, because they are too girls to interpret physically.
So ... (Drum roll) the chosen will be ... Jennifer Lawrence ! Here are a couple of photos of her:
I know, I know, not what we expected, right? Would you say you pissed off so peacefully when this girl has absolutely nothing to do with Katniss? Well, the truth is that under this apparently mature attitude, I'll admit that when I found kicking, insulted, angry and absolutely downloaded all my anger on the phone with a couple of friends : first with Elena and then chat with Ani (in fact I think the only thing that kept things began to hit was the presence of my uncles and older cousins \u200b\u200bnearby served to tame this beast a little pissed). So am I, a little-too impulsive: B
I know too large to make Katniss, very blonde model with high winds typical of the Capitol and none of the vein. Like, "oh, do not wash the dishes because I could jump out the enamel." Everdeen is 16 and she 20, and the difference is in the league. second thought, perhaps with a little make-up, dyed hair color right and proper clothing is the most perfect character that we have dreamed , right? Ni I think so, but you have hope!
For those not caught him grace to this girl, I disappoint them by telling them, is practically decided that she star in the role, because these assumptions and appears not that will seriously. However, the contract still not signed, and how everything is possible, may not be final. Depends Jennifer!
What do you think? Do you think it will be appropriate?
Greetings and I hope their views
0 comments:
Post a Comment