Free Power Of Attorney Form Uk
Download & Review Specials / Extras
're everywhere ... in Liberia, Kiosks and blibiotecas dressed and overview covers pretty striking. Publishers will put up the ears because they sell and buy it 100 times until you come to believe is an invasion.
Yes, I'm talking about the constant recycling or "clichés" in English especially in recent children's books come out after the Twilight movie
(indeed, this is a tremendous plagiarism Vampire Chronicles.) If you notice, books like Divine Dark, Hush Hush (although this improved significantly in Crescendo), Eternity, Dark and many others are virtually identical which changed only details.
The end of all this is more selling than anything else because renew something that was successful once it's easier for writers to create something original and different, because you may not like everyone and do not get the same money, and take much longer to do so. Before you protest and say that it is not certain, disagree if you are not familiar (and if not, read it below): I am a ordinary girl who lives on the outskirts of a city / town. But something unexpected happened recently that gives a twist to all: there is a new kid / I'm new and I've found in a class of chemical / biological / history / art, I hate him. It's so mysterious and overwhelming, all are in love with him. Well, even I feel attraction ... hope it is not no vampire / fallen angel / werewolf / eternal, because otherwise I would end up loving him madly just to get into trouble ...
Common Things children's books:
The slut: wears the skirt above the ass, blonde (never know whether dyed or natural), has a body that any girl would die and is with the Institute boyfriend all you want (such as We are a modern society, it also includes the gay guys.) It's worse than that shit, the leader of a social elite made up of other whores / airheads and general law hates the player since he sees it. Your good deed for the day?
not beat the nerds out today to continue to maintain good manicure. That generous! XD
negligibly doves in love with catchy phrases that will leave you with very bad taste in the mouth.
As I said, disappointing.
black l E
: gives me a lot of anger from this point and here's why: Maybe once the protagonist is black? not. But it always happens to have a friend (preferably the best friend) that it is, what makes you think that the book is social equality, when in fact DISCRIMINATE BECAUSE IT IS ALWAYS THE MAIN TARGET. The house of the night (and others, as there are more), you make it seem that they are very good books as there are variety of skin but ... ZOEY IS WHITE, AND ARE WHITE WEDDING.
Think a little and come to my conclusion: That is discrimination you look where you look.
L to perfect: always good, thoughtful, and doing good without looking at who. Studies, has a couple of friends (preferably inseparable best friend) and everyone knows it's the most beautiful except her and she hates it popular. There is one thing I do not block a lot on this subject: A crumb, if you were prettier than the popular, THEN WOULD THE PEOPLE! ¬ ¬ does not make much sense as the author argues this point, really. Some cases are: Lisa Vampire Academy, Nora Hush Hush Dark Divine Grace, etc.
the outcast: Are trying not to be funny but fail to do so, and those who are marginalized and dramatic by choice. I do not even need to explain why that can be seen everywhere (often it is the same player but I'll give example: Ever in Eternity Natalie Vampire Academy, Raven from Vampire Kisses and MUCH MÁÁÁS.
E l gay : is something that recently widely used (Damien in the house at night, Miles (or at least I think that was his name) in Eternity, Tuck in The Law of Attraction, Alec Hunter of shadows, etc.) and which is generally a of the best friends of one of the protagonists. Something that pisses me off? NEVER READ A BOOK WITH NO LESBIAN OR BISEXUAL! -.- For if anyone came up with the question, I'm straight, and that's not why my sudden anger, but I think the real discrimination by the authors: the gay guy is string and understanding, while women they are excluded. It seems to macho ¬ ¬
The Road: is a mystery to me why the players always go to the exact place almost sinister and dark is a sign of NOT COME HERE ALONE. Moreover, they will just ... alone which makes you seriously doubt the mental state of the character: what kind of person with half a brain do that? God, it seems that you read a bunch of idiots -.- Ahi happens the typical encounter goes bad and the conflict situation. It happens in many movies and books is not necessary that list.
ocation S familiar
is no longer enough to have many problems related to fallen angels, vampires, werewolves and even eternal, NO! Now if it is not an orphan (either a father, mother or both), their parents are divorced or not is not misunderstood by the two, better not write the book. I mean, WTF? Seems to be no happy families in fantásticos.Ej books, Shadow Hunters, Eter8çnidad, Harry Potter, The Empress of the Ethereal ... Count them and realize that the most is as I say XD
insesperadamente If something is going well, do not worry : a supernatural force will then end all badly wrong. authors do not know if they do fucked up, you are jealous of their own creations or what, but it has been repeated enough the idea that when the main character will begin to leave things too good to be true (especially the vampire books or wolfish), enters the game the Son of Bitch Number One (who happened to choose the time), I mean the enemy either an evil genius as a secondary partner to cagarles night (because it usually happens at night .) Which brings us directly a. ..
dress:
is almost law that when the heroine is dressed in a (preferably new & beautiful), something goes terribly wrong, there is an attack or something . Some example is in the House of Night 2 #: Betrayed, Divine Dark, Vampire Chronicles 1 # and a couple more.
I do not understand what the teaching of this subject: do not dress in formal clothing because attract evil spirits? L you names: Yes, in my world, they are also considered clichés. Daniel name (and its variations) is being repeated so many fucking times that I'm not taking my hands a book containing more than
, since, apart from repeated, that character always ends up disappointed in him that is weak (jajjaja if a thing of the name: B). (Eg Damen in Eternity, Daniel Dark and Divine Dark, Damon Vampire Chronicles and a thousand more ...)
And another thing if you have not noticed: at least 70 % of hardened players and character of children's literature have a name derived from Cat. Examples? Katniss in the Hunger Games, Katz Graceling, Cat in Two Candles for the Devil, Kretzel in The Daughters of the Night, another Cat Kisses Blood, etc. Although usually usually love this character, it is high time that does not put much (is to be congratulated for it Richelle Mead uu) And finally I could not miss the sexy guy :
is incredibly rebellious, mysterious and carries casual hair. Rude to everyone but there is nothing more sensual than him, all the girls (even the main character) falls irremediablente under its charm and sarcastic or derogatory statements. They are not like that end up being mellow, they are just perfect, and strangely enough, very different from each other (Patch has nothing to do with Alex Fuentes, nor Jace Wayland, nor angel, nor with Aer (the latter of Laura Gallego), but one thing is certain: all the girls love them. And now I want you all to be frank, we deny it? SOME OF THESE CLICHÉS WE LOVE! (and their models should be a World Heritage undoubtedly ¬ ¬)
L to Most hate them, but it depends as they are written and everything in it the same book.
The originality of the rest of the story and the character's actions are what count enrealidad, and if you like, read the same book. There are those commercial and unbearable (at least for me) normal girl who goes to the Institute and is the fallen angel / eternal / vampire / werewolf that brings nothing new and are made to sell calling them idiots consumerism. But there are also others that despite being a cliché can not fail to charm.
If the book contains things of you have not heard before, I entertain, surprise, love and leave spellbound with how different are the things that account but have a character who appears here, take it.
Personally, I have read many books with half orphans without parents and I have been fascinated superoriginales. And with respect to the boy's sexy ...
I must admit, are my weakness!
0 comments:
Post a Comment