Greyish Blue Kitchens
earing by United Ethereal and looking for information on Yahoo, l
is bring this entry with the information we all want to know: What happens with the movie of the Hunger Games ?
According to sources the film will be released on March 23, 2012 in United States
(hopefully not want to stay alive long in coming here). Ay! That anxiety *.* missing too but I'm dying to see what they are prepared. I want to know more and more -.- mááás
will
From Debra Zane Casting, production
Nina Jacobson and Gary Ross
address. As I have not the faintest idea of \u200b\u200bany of them looked a little information director, although I do not know any of his films, there you have and I Can Tell me a bit ignorant of them:
FILMOGRAPHY
The Tale of Despereaux (2008) Seabiscuit. Beyond the Legend (2003)
Director, Writer, Producer
Pleasantville (1998)
Director not miss trial (1996)
Production
- Writer
- actor, screenwriter
- Writer
- Screenwriter
-
anyone have idea ¿? XD Now, the news that everyone will surely love to hear ... OF COLLINS Suzanne script will take care! (and Billy Ray but that I give a damn: B). We hope this will to respect the work and be faithful to the book! casting do not know anything yet, but hopefully will know soon. But as you know the release there are several who want to play the role of Katniss Everdeen ... Well, I'll be honest: seeing these pictures makes me angry and I took both of my boxes that I could not stop the nasty drop in less than fifteen minutes (and that I got luck). -
How can any of them want to play Katniss OSAR Everdeen? No sticks or with mucus, that's for sure.
I'll tell you what these actresses have face: mom girls who never spent a difficult situation in your life. Kat is hard, with initiative, rebellious, daring, agile, practical and with a character I do not think that this brat can have on your life. No offense, I will explain why I think no has nothing to do: - - let alone Choe. He looks darling and the most extreme situation that happened in his life was choosing the color polish I wanted to use a late-
-
- Kaya and Lyndy not look bad but not really the first in anything like Katniss and second do not see interprentando
personality. I do not think they fit the role.
- Jodelle and Malese are too big to get into the skin of someone 17 years and Hailee
simply not stick! It seems too
inexperienced and immature to be Everdeen.
- Jennifer seems bitch out of the Capitol and more than anything else and Alyson the bank but I do not see a girl acting in a Disney character so different and experienced . Of all is the best I like but does not fit either.
Finally,
Capitol
all seem more than a District, that's for sure. Or maybe Alyson and Kaya in the city of District 12, but no more. Nobody there has a soul come from the vein. want my opinion? Lucy Hale (one that is mentioned but not pictured) , I think of all the most suitable
. It seems to have character, good acting and the necessary alterations could make a full-fledged Katniss as in the book. Here are some photos!
And do you think? Exchange views!
Oh and take this entry to give thanks Jey on your award!
0 comments:
Post a Comment