Today I cried all. My heart is falling to bits after having spent more than an hour to reach the final, final tremendous to me at the last part of the trilogy of the Hunger Games. tears fell in torrents and I feel a hole in my chest as I only happens when I rate a book was not good, but absolutely magnificent addition immensely sad. This made me mourn her eyes out, and not just because it certainly reflects fully what is a war at a point just sit to wonder which will be the next to die. And while there are many who complain of this, I I can not help but ask: is it well in a war? Sure. Collins paints it as it really is: a power struggle turned into a massacre of innocents, of which not all of your friends go unharmed.
Anyway, I leave the subject and I can not say at the end why I was saddened and so happy truth: characters . They are so tangible and lovable - or hateful in some cases as Snow- Coin or that you admire as celebrate the living and cry to each of their dead. Incredibly, characters first I hated this book made me adore them even more not prune r . From the side, my most beloved character is Haymitch, followed by Prim, Johanna Mason, Rue, Finnick, Anne, Madge, Gale, Buttercup and even granddaughter Greasy Sae. can not believe the way you feel you really are your friends, and dead and alive - I will not say which - will be to protect you.
So how is Sinsajo? Bright, beautiful, sad and absolutely heartbreaking from beginning to end. Critical and surprisingly addictive real . Because that is what Suzanne Collins shows us: no matter whether ink only, or is in a strange future in which the Games take place every year, the human race is the same and all in the end leads the same: lust for power that lead to wars, revenge and death mercilessly . Many death by overcoat.
A perfect story, full of evil people, misfortune and death, but also love, loyalty, Messages, revolution and great kindness. I identify fully with all Katniss reactions and decisions, and although she is stone, has moments of weakness as a human being. I always thought that in every situation that was, I would have done the same to be in their shoes - okay, maybe I would have devoured Peeta in the first instant, but that is apart XD - and for that I admire for their courage in the face circumstances (funny as I thought I read the pages before it). Peeta is and will always be my beloved boy ♥ bread, and all I can say about it is that I love him even more after reading the book.
I think even with everything I said I can not explain what this book conveys all the passion that overflows different meanings. Passion for family, revenge, by the struggle and a revolution in which compaƱeron Katniss and not only will look and give their best - that includes everyone who had said that I adored, but is play life for an uncertain future, risking death at every moment to carry out its mission and help others. So I can only say ... (Although I still insist they are not enough words to tell them how it feels to have it in your hands) ...
In Sinsajo no good nor bad, just people. People who make mistakes, they have feelings and confusion, fighting, that sometimes are hard as rocks and other unbalanced young only to drown in tears. People with fear, lust for power, domination and vengeance unlimited only end in disaster. People who, after all, make mistakes. just that, while some insist on repeating them and make them worse, others, bringing their little grain of sand - even if it costs them life - attempt to create a better world.
phrase "star?:
If we burn
you will burn with us.
Rating: Five stars.
're crazy that you have not started or what?
0 comments:
Post a Comment