Monday, February 28, 2011

Osterizer Imperial 542

SEEMS THAT IS OFFICIALLY JACE! DOWNLOAD



Hi everyone! Reading My Geek World , I found a proposal that I loved, because I always imagine the soundtrack of the books I read / write, (yes, I'm not very normal) or as would be the trailer and action scenes set to music.
Shashira I hope that you do not mind, but I loved the idea! As said we could use, I did ^. ^ The objective is:

One day a week by choosing a book, no matter the subject (can be romantic, historical youth etc). Will the synopsis, cover image and hang it next to a song that reminds you of the aforementioned book. Have to say the title, author, and why the election.


Willow For starters I chose Julia Hoban, (the not far from where will the review) and the song is "Nobody's Home" by Avril Lavigne. The main reason I chose it is because Willow feel broken inside, and while living with his brother after the death of his parents, has no "home" but try to be strong or seem. Anyway, this song describes it perfectly, then I will write you the most relevant excerpt:
S us
hidden feelings Your dreams can not find
is losing his mind
It
collapses behind Can not find the place,
loses his faith.
She has fallen into disgrace and misfortune not going to leave #

Willow's parents died in a tragic car accident, leaving not only with the pain that comes once a loss but also with the burden of guilt because she was the one driving.

Eight months later, his older brother he hardly speaks, thinks his classmates blame him for what happened and Willow escapes the suffering that scoring load his whole body with the wounds of the past. But when a guy named Guy discovers his secret, will grow a strong relationship that will get her out of that strange world that she has formed.

"IT IS DIFFICULT WHEN YOU KEEP A SECRET I have written throughout the body."

Rating:


They are interested in the book, it seems that the song are you?
I welcome your feedback!

0 comments:

Post a Comment