Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sewing Patterns Free For Exotic Dancewear

Megagalleta glocal

Yesterday was the day of the # megaGalleta event these do not have much but in the sense that ultimately involved hundreds of people. It was about making your own giant version of the typical American cookie with chocolate chips.

I could not resist last night and I got to the mass. He also had a good excuse, my nephew Michael is in the hospital run (everything went fine) and asks only cookies. Today is going to scare.

The truth is that I skipped all the rules (no pan, and flour) but I got a giant cookie and somewhat " glocal", mainly because corn flour is quite a tradition over here ( although it has come from America) by boroña or tortos . I also leftover dough to make smaller cookies are delicious.

I leave the recipe, which also came in the same container of flour, 450 gr
  • cornmeal (thankfully it is now very easy to find).
  • 250 grams of butter.
  • icing sugar 200 g (normal used it because it was too late to make noise with the mill and was fine).
  • 1 egg 1 pinch of salt (which is not in the recipe but I get the feeling that the chip cookies you buy in supermarkets carry salt itself). Several small pieces
  • a bar of chocolate (also comes in the recipe, you can split by hand or with your ass in a glass or bottle).
  • oven to 200 º for 30 minutes (perhaps less than 5 minutes are a little better .)
Link: Other # megagalletas can see The comidad

Related Posts: Recipes.

PS: I have to clean the oven, refrain comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment