Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Walmart Instant Camera



last blog that I create in my life XD See if you are interested ^. ^


http://elclubdelosescritoresbloggeros.blogspot. com /


Hi everyone! E ste Blog was created with the purpose to publicize the stories created by (obviously) writers bloggers to other readers or writers. In a couple of minutes hang instructions so that each one can give about your novel, story, fan-fic, etc. and I will make the request to get someone who can create covers for the stories.


I would like to join us, because if all they do, they may announce their history more easily and if you can dedicate an entry on his blog even better. For more information go to the tab: How do I know my story? or "Receive a cover for your story! Many Thanks!




Purpose of blog:


* Get a customized cover for your story 'Create

* Meet others from other styles or the same and stories that can be very good! * Make friends with other writers and / or readers

I hope you'll join!

0 comments:

Post a Comment