De pile of bicycles weapons
Biking air and you take good humor. It's a shame you had to await this winter anticyclone to recover the habit of riding a bike.
Have you been a long time without cycling? Try to move with her city. As never forgotten ... might want to remember other things .
Pictured is the flagship of a SAG , which is the bike that I was small (the photometric the theft is another urban cilista ).
sure very few people know that GAC as Orbea and BH, guns manufactured before bicycles. GAC was first converted to the manufacture of this bike and later promoted cycling competitions in Spain. Hopefully
all weapons factories had a conversion like that! Tools that dream is fulfilled, we have, among other things - pedaling.
NOTE: In the negative part of the day, I turn to suffer parking joke (do not understand, first move the site and now disappears.) Inconsistent with that footprint on the tarmac Plan 30 ( and is not the only contradiction I see ). I am increasingly convinced that to do well one thing you must believe in it and things that depend on some half-hearted are a tremendous failure.
View Follow 30 Oviedo plan in Larger Map
Related Posts: Ecology and Oviedo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment